As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I can provide you with information about some areas in Karachi that were popular for buying residential plots at that time. However, please note that the real estate market can change rapidly, so I recommend consulting with local real estate agents or conducting recent market research to get the most up-to-date information. Here are five areas that were considered desirable for residential plots in Karachi:
- DHA (Defence Housing Authority): DHA is a well-known upscale residential area in Karachi. It offers a secure and planned environment with modern amenities. Different phases of DHA have various price ranges and plot sizes to choose from.
- Clifton: Clifton is another upscale neighborhood known for its prime location, proximity to the sea, and luxurious lifestyle. It’s a desirable area for residential plots, but the prices here can be relatively high.
- Bahria Town: Bahria Town Karachi is a large housing project known for its modern infrastructure, gated community concept, and various facilities such as parks, schools, and shopping centers.
- Gulshan-e-Iqbal: This area is one of the oldest and most well-established residential areas in Karachi. It offers a mix of residential and commercial properties, making it a popular choice for those looking for a central location.
- North Nazimabad: North Nazimabad is a middle to upper-middle-class residential area known for its well-planned layout, parks, and commercial centers. It’s a more affordable option compared to some of the upscale areas.
Remember, the real estate market can be influenced by various factors, including infrastructure development, economic conditions, and shifts in demand. It’s crucial to conduct thorough research and possibly consult with local real estate experts before making any investment decisions.