If you are looking to buy or sell some property, it’s vital that you take the time to learn about Pakistan Stock Exchange and the basics of Real Estate before you get started. This knowledge will not only keep you informed and help prevent confusion, it will also keep you from making any costly mistakes. Here’s everything that you need to know about Pakistan Stock Exchange and Real Estate, so you can be ready for anything that comes your way!
What is the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSE)?
The Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSE) is the only stock exchange in Pakistan. It was launched in 1991 and is located in Karachi, Pakistan’s largest city. The PSE has been declared as an autonomous body by the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan. The index of the PSE is called KSE-100. In 1990, it had a total value of 5 billion rupees, while in 2008 it rose up to 600 billion rupees. As per the year 2010, 68 companies have listed their stocks with a total market capitalization of Rs 724 billion.
How does PSE differ from other exchanges?
The Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSE) is one of the newest stock exchanges in the world. The PSE has been operating since 2010 and was established by an Act of the Parliament. It is a member of the World Federation of Exchanges, which is a global association of all major exchanges across the world. The PSE offers investors in Pakistan an opportunity to invest in their own country’s markets and enjoy greater liquidity.
What are the benefits of listing on PSE?
The Pakistan Stock Exchange is the first of its kind in South Asia. The PSE has a number of benefits for companies wishing to list, including:
- A significant increase in company valuation due to the broader investor base and diversified investment portfolio;
- Enhanced access to capital by way of public trading;
- Increased liquidity;
- Improved corporate governance and transparency.
What are the requirements for listing on PSE?
For companies, the general requirements for listing on the PSE include:
1) Being a company limited by shares or by guarantee. 2) Having a paid-up share capital of at least Rs. 50 million and not less than 100% of its paid-up share capital in equity shares. 3) Not having any accumulated losses from previous years in excess of its capital base as certified by an auditor, 4) Having minimum net worth of Rs. 20 million as certified by an auditor, and 5) Complying with the laws relating to corporate governance under the PSE Code for listed companies.
For individuals, the general requirements for listing on the PSE include:
1) Having a net worth exceeding Rs.
How can I find out more about PSE?
The Pakistan Stock Exchange is the largest stock exchange of Pakistan. The PSE was established in 1972 and it has a total market capitalization of over US$3 trillion. Investors in the PSE are protected by a government-backed guarantee fund. The real estate sector of the PSE is comprised of two sections, one for listed companies and one for unlisted companies.
If you wants to know more about Real Estate in Karachi please click the links DHA City Karachi DHA Karachi Bahria Town Karachi Or Visit our website Sadaf Estate Real Estate in Dha Karachi